Saturday, March 07, 2009

Zoetrope appreciation post


For my Graphic Design class, I chose to work on a Zoetrope, book of sorts. The book will be made out of Balsa wood, made into a large 14"x18" chest, and it will be about 3 inches deep, allowing for pages of card stock paper to be stored within. On those sheets, will be outlines for Zoetrope slides, and on them of course will be images for animation. There will about 12 strips total, each of which, an animation that explores my youth. The book is to be interactive, so there will be instructions and cutouts within. To be continued ->

On to the inspirations:

This video was my existence during a salvia trip, years ago, I lived this:


||||\\\\|
Ok, now artsy fartsy videos:

















submit to reddit
Digg!
Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: